Book a Workshop
Have Daniela come to your school
At Teacher Wellbeing we offer a variety of programs for professional development to schools that cater for whole school communities, small groups or individuals.
These programs specialize in;
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Education
- Growth Mindsets
- Mental Toughness
- Coaching Psychology
- Mentoring for professional growth
There are 3 ways you can engage with Teacher Wellbeing;
- We come to you – As a business we come to you for your staff needs
- You come to us – We offer numerous face-to-face courses at 99 York st Sydney through Teacher Training Australia
- Meet online – We offer several course online through Teacher Training Australia
All our full day and online courses have the option of NESA Approval – please contact us for more details.
Links to WHS
The NSW Department of Education believes the provision of a safe working and learning environment for all is integral and essential to providing public education and other community services.
• providing a safe and healthy working environment
• promoting dignity and respect
• supporting and promoting health and wellbeing
• providing information and training to facilitate safe and productive environments
• providing a program of continuous improvement.
Looking for a course as an individual?
Join one of our workshops with Teacher Training Australia
Learn from other teachers and schools, share your insights and walk away with clear strategies that are specific to you and your school. Whether looking for personal strategies or whole school approaches, together we identify ways to better support ourselves and the wider school community because students wellbeing begins with teacher wellbeing.
Venue: 99 York st Sydney city
Time : 9-3pm
NESA Accredited : YES
AVAILABLE COURSES – Face to Face full day
Simply click on the course title to JOIN
ONLINE COURSES – 6 hrs Online, complete any time