What We Do
We empower teachers with skills to transform how they think and feel as educators.
Through Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, we enhance wellbeing literacy
and contribute to the collective efficacy of teachers within schools.
Our vision is to see schools across Australia and internationally integrate wellbeing strategies for teachers alongside student wellbeing strategies. We see teachers empowered with the psychological skills and resources needed to support their own wellbeing so they can authentically model and teach wellbeing to students.
We work with schools to provide high quality resources that build the psychological capacity of staff in schools. This includes engaging seminars, meaningful online courses, whole-school approaches to wellbeing, qualified coaching/consulting, and interactive resources. Evidence-based strategies coupled with strategic planning, support school leaders to embed wellbeing initiatives that empower teachers in their unique context.
Our five key aims
1. To empower individuals to be proactive in how they think, feel and act in supporting their wellbeing
2. To teach individuals skills to manage wellbeing, adapt to change and reflect with a solution-focussed lens.
3. To enable professional communities to actively use wellbeing literacy as a form of personal reflection, as well as supporting the health and wellbeing of colleagues.
4. To enhance staff engagement and connection as a contributor to improved student outcomes.
5. To embed wellbeing practices across the whole school that consider the unique needs of each schools’ context.
You can’t pour from an empty cup
Student wellbeing begins with teacher wellbeing