30 wellbeing conversations
Teacher time is precious yet competing priorities for professional development often limit the opportunities for educators to discuss their own wellbeing.
We know reflecting and sharing on practice improves pedagogy so why not give opportunities to discuss and support wellbeing as well?
This pack of 30 cards with questions, offers teachers a positive and solution-focussed approach to discussing wellbeing across 5 domains.
Great for quick team activities in meetings.
- Cognitive wellbeing – how we think
- Emotional wellbeing – how we cope
- Social wellbeing – how we connect with others
- Physical wellbeing – how we connect to our body
- Spiritual wellbeing – how we connect to values and meaning