Online learning for teachers offers a great way to work at your own pace in your own time.
3 WAYS COMPLETE ONLINE COURSES
Complete a course
on your own
Complete a course
with a partner
Complete courses as
a faculty or school
All courses are designed to be self-paced so you can complete them at a time that is convenient for you.
Courses are managed through Teacher Training Australia, including all NESA accreditation.
People can enrol as individuals or through school subscriptions.
See HERE for pricing options
1. Teacher Wellbeing Toolkit (6 hours)
- The importance of teacher wellbeing
- Acknowledge stressors & challenges
- Unpack the science of wellbeing with Positive Psychology
- Explore the science of emotions and our responses
- The role of mindfulness in the busy school day
- The need to track the good stuff
- Identifying strengths and how to use them at work
- Develop your personal wellbeing plan
“Great course! I have picked up many good things through doing this course and the content and presentation was excellent! The gratitude stuff was my favourite part 😊”
2. Mentoring Made Easy (6hrs)
- Mentoring in education myths and facts
- The role of a mentor and common challenges
- Creating a culture of trust and building rapport
- Learn personality types to understand strengths and differences
- The art of questioning (solution-focused approaches)
- Explore Coaching Psychology for evidence-based practices
- Practice using a coach-approach to mentoring
- Planning your mentoring program
“The course was incredibly helpful and there was a good balance of text and diagrams. The presenter was excellent and there were some very interesting perspectives demonstrated which I will take away with me.”
3. Coaching & Mentor Training for Teachers (5hrs)
- The similarities and differences between mentoring and coaching
- Skills to build trust and rapport
- The place of coaching in education – where, why and how
- Evidence and research to draw from when planning your mentoring program
- Practical coaching strategies to use with self or others as a reflection tool
- Explore through practice various coaching tools and frameworks
- Develop your own mentoring plan that is specific to your needs and circumstances.
“This course was excellent, I gained so much from participating. The course content provided ideas for the relevant skills and strategies described in the course outline and surpassed my expectation.”
4. First Aid for Teacher Wellbeing “Deep Dive” (5hrs)
Teaching is tough enough let alone through a global pandemic.
As educators, we have all done hours of First Aid Training in how to respond to critical incidents at school. In this course, we use the DRABC acronym to learn practical strategies to act as first responders to our own wellbeing.
The modules include;
D – Divergent Thinking
R – Rest your mind
A – Awareness of self
B – Believe you are enough
C – Celebrate daily